The healthcare industry, which is one of the largest industries today, is facing several challenges such as increased government regulations and strict compliance needs pertaining to regulatory laws, standards, and guidelines. Other challenges include eBusiness issues, technology changes, and high volumes of clinical and operational data generated on a daily basis. Also higher up on the list is the rising cost of healthcare coverage, consumer directed health care, and the urgent need to reduce medical errors.
Healthcare organizations are aggressively seeking to increase productivity, reduce costs, and develop new treatment modalities that will enhance profitability. In doing so, organizations are exploring ways to achieve the tremendous benefits that can be derived from information technology to improve business across various functions, be it drug development, research, testing, marketing, or generating and maintaining electronic medical records.
At InfoPro Worldwide, we help our healthcare customers with technology solutions that drive business growth. Our healthcare management expertise lies in development of custom software applications and application management services for pathology labs, pharmaceutical companies, and medical associations.
IPW USA offers the following services in the Healthcare segment:
- Application Development to support automation of business functions
- Migration of legacy applications to current technology frameworks
- Integration of legacy applications with 3rd party systems or off-the-shelf products
- Data management solutions for pathology labs
- Websites and Portals
- Dynamic and eCommerce Websites
- Community building mechanisms for the medical fraternity
- Learning Management Systems
- Product showcases / demos / virtual tours/ walkthroughs
- Illustrations, 2D/3D models & animations of product offerings